Market St Tax Pty Ltd
Providing tax and business advice to our clients since 1988
Tarrants Accountants are here for you amongst the Coronavirus pandemic
Our world has changed significantly from the beginning of this year. We, at Tarrants and Market St Tax, hope that first and foremost, that you and your families are safe and healthy and are able to stay that way whilst the world fights this infectious virus. If you have been travelling, we hope that you have made it home or are just about there.
We wanted to reassure you of a couple of things:
- Tarrants & Market St Tax continue to act as your accountants and tax agents.
- We remain open (with staff working from home) and are doing what is needed to ensure that your tax/accounting work is finalised and up to date and lodged.
- Preparation of your March 2020 BAS returns will be more critical than ever – this is because the government initiatives to help support the economy are granted through lodgement of BAS returns. This means that we’ll be working with you to lodge your March 2020 BAS returns quickly so that, if eligible, you can receive any government support you are entitled to.
- Where your accounting records are on Xero/MYOB/Quickbooks/Reckon this is easy as we can access the files and continue to work with you.
- Without outstanding tax returns, we ask that you e-mail us your summaries and we can prepare and e-mail back your tax returns for review before lodgement.
If you need anything or need to talk us, please feel free to e-mail our staff that you usually deal with. If you need to ring our office number (4228 5511) it will be answered during office hours.
We can certainly hold meetings via Zoom which is a virtual online conferencing tool that allows us to see one another over your computer device.
Whatever it is we are here for you and we will get through this together with your tax lodgements up to date.
Stay safe and you if need us, don’t hesitate to e-mail or call.
Coronavirus information for individuals and businesses
Tarrants Accountants is committed and strives to provide our clients with up to date and useful information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) that is relevant to individuals and businesses. This information is provided by the Australian government and trusted relevant sources.
Welcome to Tarrants
We believe that tax compliance and business accounting is an integral part of running a successful business and/or wealth building strategy.
Our knowledge, experience and technologies give our clients access to the right knowledge and people at the right time, making their overall tax compliance process efficient, less stressful and profitable.
Business & Investment taxes
Tarrants helps you focus on what you do best – growing your business. We will work in collaboration with you in the background to ensure that your tax compliance is up to date and planned for.
SMSF Administration Services
Tarrants works with our SMSF team to provide timely and efficient administration and compliance services.
The Australian tax system is complex. It’s subject to change. The Tarrants tax team will happily work with individuals to understand and manage their tax liabilities.